How To Measure Yourself For Your Dress
In order to have the designers create your dress, either your own seamstress need to fit the dress to your body or our designers need to create the dress by using the measurements you provide us.
If you want us to send you the dress already fit you, we need to get the measurements from you during your order. You will see the fields show on the product page if you select the option that you want your dress fitted by the designer's team before the dress ships.
Follow the instructions on this page in order to measure yourself for your dress. Please make sure you double check your numbers in order for your dress to fit you perfectly. Also, make sure that your measurements are provided in cm.
If you are unable to send it in cm, please let us know, so we can convert your numbers to cm.
- If possible have another person take the measurements to make sure it's accurate. Measuring yourself can be difficult sometimes.
- Always measure yourself in your underwear, and a bra that you would wear under the dress.
- Stand up straight, relax your body, and drop your shoulders
- Do not hold in your stomach, because you most likely won't be walking around with your stomach sucked in.
- The tape should be held against your body gently not tight. Make sure you can put a finger under the tape to have the dress fit comfortably.